What are the ASA and CSSA Annual Meetings?
Where else can you reach more than 2,500 scientists, researchers, educators and students who make and influence buying decisions-- all in one place at one time! The International Annual Meetings is one of the few gatherings bringing together scientific leaders in a unique buying environment. The Annual Meetings feature nearly 2,000 technical presentations, along with a host of networking events and award ceremonies. The exhibition features the latest scientific equipment, supplies, services, and reference materials available.
Who Attends the Annual Meetings?
The Annual Meetings attendees are leading scientists in industry, government and academia interested in the latest research, product development, and industry advances relating to the field of agricultural sciences.
Who Exhibits at the Annual Meetings?
View the 2017 exhibit hall floor plan and exhibitors here: https://www.acsmeetings.org/expo/.
Why should your company choose to exhibit at the ASA and CSSA Annual Meetings?
- Place your company name in front of this specialty audience of buyers.
- Gain exposure and develop relationships with more than 2,500 professionals and students in the agronomic sciences, the largest audience of agronomic scientists in one place at one time.
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Meetings Program (both printed and digital versions), available to all attendees at the annual meetings. Deadline for inclusion in the printed program is August 10, 2018.
- Enjoy reduced rates on Career Center job postings/resume access to connect with qualified job seekers at the meetings and on the web.
- Market your company through a complimentary listing on the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Annual Meetings Website: www.acsmeetings.org.
- Attend sessions relating to your area of interest.
- Network with attendees at Sunday evening’s Opening Reception, held in the Exhibit Hall.