The ASA and CSSA Annual Meetings attract a diverse international audience with more than 60 countries represented at the 2017 meeting in Tampa, FL.
WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY CHOOSE TO EXHIBIT AT THE ASA AND CSSA ANNUAL MEETINGS?
- Place your company name in front of this specialty audience of buyers.
- Gain exposure and develop relationships with approximately 2,500 professionals and students in the agronomic sciences, the largest audience of agronomic scientists in one place at one time.
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Meetings Program (both printed and digital versions), available to all attendees at the annual meetings. Deadline for inclusion in the printed program is August 23, 2018.
- Enjoy reduced rates on Career Center job postings/resume access to connect with qualified job seekers at the meetings and on the web.
- Market your company through a complimentary listing on the ASA and CSSA Annual Meetings Website: www.acsmeetings.org.
- Attend sessions relating to your area of interest.
- Network with attendees at Sunday evening’s Opening Reception, held in the Exhibit Hall.
Jeanne Pluemer, CMP