Exhibits / Sponsorships
2010 Important Dates
Booth Contracts and Pledge Forms Due
Booth Assignments Confirmed
Booth Fee Balance Due
Booth Descriptions Due
Representative Names Due
See Who’s Exhibiting
Plan your Annual Meetings Exhibit Hall schedule by viewing our new, interactive exhibit map featuring companies and service providers displaying their latest products. Exhibit hall map is coming soon!
Promote Your Product or Service
Get your name and products/services in front of this group by exhibiting, taking advantage of our sponsorship program, or advertising in our Annual Meetings Program Book and in the pre- and post- meeting editions of CSA News.
What are the ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings?
The ASA-CSSA-SSSA International Annual Meetings are a unique convergence of the leading professionals in agronomic, crop, and soil sciences. The meetings feature plenary sessions, symposia, poster sessions, scientific and technical exhibitions, and networking opportunities for the 3,200+ attendees. Destination tours and events are also available.
Who Attends the Annual Meetings?
Attendees are leading professionals in industry, government, and academia who come to learn about the latest research and industry advances in 32 divisions of interest relating to agronomic, crop, and soil sciences, as well as the products and services that aid them in their profession. The Exhibit Hall offers an unmatched opportunity for suppliers to reach a broad market of agronomic, crop, soil and environmental scientists.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Why should your company choose to exhibit at the ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings?
- Place your company name in front of this specialty audience of buyers.
- Gain exposure and develop relationships with more than 3,200 professionals and students in the agronomic sciences, the largest audience of agronomic scientists in one place at one time.
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Meetings Program, distributed to each attendee at the annual meetings, if registered by September1, 2010.
- Market your company through a complimentary listing on the ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings website: www.acsmeetings.org
- Attend sessions relating to your area of interest.
- Network with attendees at Sunday evening’s Opening Reception, held in the Exhibit Hall.