The 2015 Annual Meeting offers a unique opportunity as ASA, CSSA, and SSSA co-locate with the Entomological Society of America (ESA) to connect more than 7,000 scientists, professionals, educators, and students. Events take place at the Minneapolis Convention Center and surrounding hotels.
Registration will gain you access to symposia and technical sessions from all four Societies. Other benefits include a larger exhibit hall, more networking opportunities, and collaborative sessions that demonstrate the 2015 Annual Meeting theme, Synergy in Science: Partnering for Solutions.
Annual Meeting News
- Abstract submissions are open for 2015.
- Early registration will open March 17.
- Browse the preliminary program to decide where to submit your abstract.
- Recordings for the Annual Meeting will be available in mid-March. Meeting attendees will receive an email when they are ready.
Help promote the 2015 Annual Meeting
Download and print the Annual Meeting poster (pdf) to help promote the Annual Meeting in your department.
About the Annual Meeting
The American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and Soil Science Society of America will host more than 4,000 scientists, professionals, educators, and students at the 2015 International Annual Meeting, "Synergy in Science: Partnering for Solutions," Nov. 15-18, 2015, in Minneapolis, MN.
- Follow @ASA_CSSA_SSSA on Twitter for news, and follow the hashtag #ACSMtg for Annual Meeting tweets
Courtesy of Meet Minneapolis
2015 Minneapolis Dates & Deadlines
Abstract submissions open.
Early abstract submission deadline.
Price increases $25 after this date.
Final abstract submission deadline.