Future and Past Meetings
Mark your calendars for future ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Annual Meetings.
- 2016-Phoenix, AZ, Nov. 6-9
- 2017-Tampa, FL, Oct. 22-25
- 2018- Baltimore, MD, Nov. 4-7 ASA & CSSA
San Diego, CA, Jan. 6-9, 2019 SSSA
- 2019-San Antonio, TX, Nov. 10-13
- 2020-Phoenix, AZ, Nov. 8-11
- 2021-Salt Lake City, UT, Nov. 7-10
- 2022-Baltimore, MD, Nov. 6-9
- 2024-San Antonio, TX, Nov. 10-13
- 2025-Salt Lake City, UT, Nov. 9-12
ASA, CSSA, and SSSA are interested in holding single-topic conferences that promote the Societies. These conferences are separate from the Annual Meeting. People are encouraged to submit conference proposals online. These proposals will be reviewed by the A733 ASA Conference Committee, C733 CSSA Conference Committee, or S733 SSSA Conference Committee. The committee will then make recommendations to their Board of Directors for their final approval.
Please check out the ASA, CSSA, SSSA calendar to make sure your dates are available.
Proposals must be submitted at least eight months prior to the intended conference dates.
Submit a Specialized Conference Proposal
View other educational activities in your area of expertise with the Events Calendar.
Wondering what was presented at previous Annual Meetings? All recordings are now located in the Digital Library. Visit the digital library and select the "Annual Meetings Abstracts" box to search past recordings.
View abstracts and recordings
- 2014 Annual Meetings, Nov. 2-5, Long Beach, CA
- 2013 Annual Meetings, Nov. 3-6, Tampa, FL -- View recordings in the Digital Library
- 2012 Annual Meetings, Oct. 21-24, Cincinnati, OH -- View recordings in the Digital Library
- 2011 Annual Meetings, Oct. 16-19, San Antonio, TX
- 2010 Annual Meetings, Oct. 31-Nov. 4, Long Beach, CA
- 2009 Annual Meetings, Nov. 1-5, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2008 Annual Meetings, Oct. 5-9, Houston, TX
- 2007 Annual Meetings, Nov. 4-8, New Orleans, LA
- 2006 Annual Meetings, Nov. 12-16, Indianapolis, IN
- 2005 Annual Meetings, Nov. 6-10, Salt Lake City, UT
View other ASA, CSSA, and SSSA meetings, including branch, chapter, and student regional meetings