Why submit an abstract?
Abstract submission is of vital importance to your research career, providing an opportunity to present and polish your science among 4,000 Scientist, Professional, Educator & Student attendees. Imagine the brightest minds in international environmental science evaluating, critiquing, and providing suggestions for your continued research as you step closer to publishing your work.
Submit your best research to the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA International Annual Meeting today to greatly impact the environmental science community tomorrow!
2017 Presentation Uploading instructions
- Upload your presentation online by October 13, 11:59 PM/EDT
- Upload your presentation no later than the day before your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room (Tampa Convention Center, Room 16)
How to Upload Your Presentation:
- Your presentation must be in PowerPoint or PDF format (30MB or less) to upload online. Files larger than 30MB and any associated media (audio or video) files with .avi, .wmv, .wma, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp3, or .rm file extensions must be uploaded onsite no later than the day before your presentation. PPT slides should be in standard (4:3) format. Widescreen (16:9) format is not supported.
(Note: The Speaker Ready Room is not open on Saturday: Those few individuals who are being recorded on Sunday will have to upload by the 13th online, or in the Meeting Room before the session begins on Sunday - the earlier the better.)
- If you did not receive your customized upload link via email, you may login with your abstract ID number and password at: http://scisoc.confex.com/scisoc/extra.cgi
- Indicate whether or not you grant permission to record the audio and slides from your presentation in order to post online after the meeting, and then click Save.
- Click on the Upload Presentation button, browse for your file, and follow the instructions to upload it.
Speaker Ready Room Hours:
- Sunday, Oct. 22, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Monday, Oct. 23, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 25, 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
2017 ABSTRACT DATES & DEADLINES
Abstract Submissions are closed.
Use your Society login information to edit your existing abstract.
- Read the Abstract Regulations
- View Tips for Writing an Abstract
- Review Poster and Oral Presentation Tips
- Learn about available Graduate Student Competitions
Webinar: Make Your Abstract Compelling
View this webinar, recorded on March 16, 2017, sponsored by the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Career Center.
"Yes You Can ... Make Your Abstract Compelling!"
FREE to all members. Log in required.
View the webinar now at ASA | CSSA | SSSA
Early abstract deadline: May 9, 4:00 PM CDT
Final abstract deadline: May 23, 4:00 PM CDT
Program published online: Mid July
Abstract editing deadline: Aug. 10*, 4:00 PM CDT
*This is the editing deadline for the printed program book and abstract CD. Edits can continue to be made for the online program and app.
|Nonrefundable abstract fees for:||Feb. 28 - May 9||May 10 - May 23|
Graduate and Undergraduate Student Members*
Not a member? Join now for as little as $100. Society members save more than $200 on registration, at least $25 in abstract fees, and receive all the benefits of membership.
Students save even more. Join Now*! ASA | CSSA | SSSA
*Membership must be obtained prior to registering/submitting to receive the member rate.
The difference in the member/nonmember rates will not be refunded if membership is received after registration/submission.